Blakely Construction holds a particular expertise in drainage construction. The company has the ability to operate up to four crews working independently with vast experience in all facets of drainage works from residential dwellings to complex installations of substantial pipe requiring implementation of advanced temporary works, dewatering and shoring methods.
As a company, Blakely Construction have a strong history in drainage construction throughout Canterbury, having constructed a multitude of drainage works such as:
- New reticulation such as subdivisions
- Renewals and upgrades of stormwater, sewer, residential and rural water reticulation schemes
- Irrigation and stock water reticulation
- Pump station construction
- Treatment pond construction
- Dewatering and trench support work
The robust package that Blakely Construction offer in all facets is a cohesive approach to projects they undertake combining exceptional workmanship and comprehensive technical knowledge complimented by specialist tools to ensure that project goals are achieved on each and every occasion. Staff work in a safe environment whilst undertaking deep and more difficult types of works.